Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The Scariest day of my Life!

Dear homans,

I think maybe the scariest day of my life would be when I was at my friends house. We were eating popcorn and sitting on the couch watching.........the conjuring! I personally hated it so much because it was a true story! Well most of it at least. I missed some of it because I had violin lessons that night so I missed some of it which was fine. But when we got back, ohhhhh, the spookiness was on. They were sitting on the couch in the dark eating ice cream, and being very intense. To make me feel better we started talking about how funny some of the scenes were and it worked for awhile...... well! That’s all I’m going to share today! Would you rate by 🍿 🥤🍭 🧁 🍦 thank you and good bye!


                                             Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment