Friday, October 11, 2019

Book review #2

Dear people out there,

So my class and I we read the book “Malala’s Magic Pencil” it’s about a girl named Malala and she desperately wants a magic pencil she wished and wished each night for one, but never got one. Then one day she saw a girl and three boys were in the junk yard scavenging for things to sell after that experience she decided that she would help make the world better and not care for everyone else. When people wanted girls to stop going to school she tried sharing her story and it worked, she wrote letters. I guess that she finally got her magic pencil. I think this book should be shared to everyone because it has such an important message I just love it! Thank you and go read the book!


                            Have a good day!
   
                                        Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment